Call for Papers
The 2020 Tran-SET Conference is pleased to announce its Call for Papers for presentations and publications. The conference will be held virtually in September 1-2, 2020. The Conference is co-sponsored by the ASCE Construction Institute (CI).
Papers from national and international participants are welcomed.
The conference theme is enhancing durability and service life of transportation infrastructure: Materials, methods, and technology.
Submission of papers is encouraged but not conclusive to the following transportation topics:
- Innovative and Cost-effective Materials to Improve Durability of Portland Cement Materials
- Advanced Materials to Enhance Asphalt Mixtures Performance
- Implementation of Advanced Construction Management Processes
- Environmentally-Friendly Soil Stabilization Techniques
- Development of Safety Assessment Approaches for Infrastructure
- Impact of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) on Economic Development
- Effective and Simplified Approaches to Evaluate Pavements Performance
- Cost-Effective Monitoring and Preserving of Structures
Please note that all accepted papers from the 2020 Tran- SET Conference will be published by ASCE and will provide bibliographic information for each proceedings paper to abstracting and indexing (A&I) services, such as CNKI Books, Elsevier Scopus, Elsevier Engineering Index (EI), ExLibris Primo, IET/Inspec, National Academies, OCLC WorldCat, and ProQuest Summon.
May 14, 2019 | Call for Papers Begins
Oct 1, 2019 | Papers Abstracts Due
Nov 18, 2019 | Draft Papers Due & Registration Opens
Dec 20, 2019 | Comments on Draft Papers Sent to Authors
Jan 22, 2020 | Final Papers Due
Sep 1, 2020 | Conference Begins