Per the Grant Deliverable and Reporting Requirements for 2016 UTCs, Tran-SET is required to prepare, submit, and post to its website several reports. The main recurring reports are the Program Progress Performance Report (PPPR) and Performance Indicators Report.
Program Progress Performance Report (PPPR)
PPPRs are due twice per year. These reports document the outputs, outcomes, and impacts of Tran-SET’s research, technology transfer, education, and workforce development activities (i.e., progress) and how this progress achieves our Vision, Mission, and Objectives.
November 30, 2016 – May 31, 2017
June 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018
Performance Indicators Report
This reporting requirement is due once per year. Tran-SET is required to collect and report on the following six indicators — and several supplementary, Tran-SET-specific indicators:
- Number of transportation-related courses offered at consortium universities;
- Number of students participating in transportation research projects funded through this grant;
- Number of transportation-related advanced degree programs that utilize grant funds to support graduate students;
- Number of graduate students supported by this grant;
- Number of students support by this grant who received degrees; and
- Number of total dollar value of research projects selected for funding using UTC grant funds that are considered applied research and advanced research.
November 30, 2016 – September 30, 2017