Call for Papers
The 2019 Tran-SET Annual Conference is pleased to announce its Call for Papers for presentations and publications. The conference will be held in San Antonio, Texas in April 11-12, 2019.
Papers from national and international participants are welcomed.
The conference theme is developing, evaluating, and implementing cutting-edge technologies, novel materials, and innovative construction management processes to enhance the durability and service of transportation infrastructure. Submission of papers is encouraged but not conclusive to the following transportation topics:
- Novel Materials to Enhance Durability of Portland Cement Materials
- Advanced and Renewable Materials to Improve Performance of Asphalt Mixtures
- Implementation of Innovative Construction Management Processes
- Environmentally-Friendly Soil Stabilization Techniques
- Effective and Simplified Approaches to Evaluate Pavements Performance
- Cost-Effective Monitoring and Preserving of Structures
- Development of Safety Assessment Approaches for Infrastructure
- Impact of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) on Economic Development
The submitted papers must follow the following format.
Student Poster Competition
The 2019 Tran-SET Annual Conference will host a Student Poster Competition. To participate, please submit an Abstract (maximum 350 words) in accordance with the transportation topics listed above.
Abstracts (and posters) from national and international participants are welcomed.
The abstracts must follow the following format. Please e-mail your abstracts directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 16th, 2018.
Nov 10, 2018 | Draft Papers for Presentation and Publication
Nov 16, 2018 | Abstracts Due (Student Poster Presentations Only)
Nov 30, 2018 | Comments on Draft Papers Sent
Dec 15, 2018 | Final Papers
Mar 1, 2019 | Presenter Registration Deadline
Apr 11, 2019 | Conference Begins
May 1, 2019 | Proceedings Published (Est.)